Japan-Poland Student Conference 2021
1. Outline Conference Date: September 10-16, 2021 (7 days including arrival & departure days)
※The date are the same for offline and online.
※We will have pre-meetings once or twice a month. We will decide the date according to the schedule of participants.
Site: Nagoya-Aichi, Tsuruga-Fukui, Japan or online
Topics of the conference:
10 Japanese participants and 10 Polish participants
English, Japanese and Polish
※The conference will be held mainly in English. However, we will use Japanese and Polish accordingly.
Participation Fee: Offline : 10,000 yen – 30,000 yen Online : 5,000 yen
※The fee includes meals, transportation, and accommodation during our conference.
※Participants prepare roundtrip tickets to Nagoya and the fare be for arriving at and after departing from Nagoya.
About the application
● Those who are in a university, college, graduate school or other equivalent faculties.
● Those who have a strong interest in Japan and Poland, and are eager to support and promote the better relation and integration between the two countries.
● Those who can attend all the meetings or online meetings for the conference.
※We will strongly welcome those who are willing to join the executive committee of 2022.
● Fill in the application form: https://forms.gle/81YjaZooxeEAfPsp8
○ Deadline: 23:59 9th, April
○ 17, 18th of April 2021
○ 20 minutes for each participants
○ Online (zoom)
○ The interview date will be emailed to each participants
● The final result will be notified by the end of April 【Contact Information】